We’re Here Too 2015
In Autumn of 2015 we held two follow up events to We’re Here Too in Falkirk and Greenock.
Thank you to all who attended. The full event report is now available:
Below are the full presentations from our speakers.
- Introduction: Anne Connor, Outside the Box
- Building Community Capacity in Highland Perthshire: Fiona Johnstone, Community Engagement Worker, PKAVS and Gillian Gilchrist, Heartland Befriending
- KeyRing Project from Newcastle : Kirsty Morgan
- KeyRing Chain Reaction: Catriona Hackney
- Evidence from Research and Reports on Building Community Support for Older People
- KeyRing group discussion – what people can contribute
- Frank Dunlop- Your Voice
- Alan Stevenson- Get Together Groups in East Renfrewshire
- Group discussion- what people can contribute
Here are some of the presentations from the 2014 events, which we hope you find useful and inspiring.